Ripped Off Ripped Off

I thought it was a cool concept. I like any animation where there is some actual thought to it. The music was a bit overpowering in relation to the voice acting, but other than that, solid work bro. Was that the ghost of the man that floated past the screen at the end? Nice touch!

EggnogTripod responds:

Thanks man! :D

Lost Puppy- Ep3: Security Lost Puppy- Ep3: Security

Too... many... FEEEEELS! Lol seriously though, I liked this a lot, and think you did a great job on this. P.S. screw that damn cat.

The Interview (unfinished The Interview (unfinished

My advice to you is: don't upload anything that is unfinished. Uploading an animatic to a completed project to show a "before and after" effect is one thing, but when your completed project is ALSO an animatic (of sorts) its not going to work out. I give you 2 stars for potential, you could make something funny and worth watching, if you put more effort into it. Keep at it, and good luck my friend!

Kamikaze Cat Kamikaze Cat

This was actually a lot of fun! I don't normally play games, but I'm glad I played this one, great job!

Sift Renegade 3 Sift Renegade 3

This game is made well. Alot of attention to detail here, which makes for a pretty solid game. Real awesome stuff dude.

Game Over Game Over

This goes hard son. Awesome sample, real clean work, keep it up Blade.

Turning Inward Turning Inward

This is one of only a few songs I've herd on New Grounds that gave me actual chills. Excellent work, I'm very impressed...

The Endless Loop The Endless Loop

I love this so much, such a perfect ambience! I'm gonna use this so hard, great work man.

Smash Girl Smash Girl

Looks AWESOME! Very clean line work with excellent shading. All of the *ahem... proportions are perfect as well;) Also, the soft simple background complements her quite well.

Suzumiya SOS Suzumiya SOS

Very detailed and very clean. I didn't even notice the legs until I read the comments, but it doesn't bother me at all. Long legs are sexy guys!

clayscence responds:

haha thank you! and in anime is pretty common too :) but I learned from that and now I do more realistic anatomy

As It Crumbles As It Crumbles

Damn dude, that story? So cool how you tied that to your image. (which looks KILLER!) I don't normally see people add that touch to it, so it was very refreshing for me. Sweet piece dude.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

I tend to like writing small stories to go with my more serious images. I appreciate the comment and rating!

~Lock