All 9 art Reviews

Smash Girl Smash Girl

Looks AWESOME! Very clean line work with excellent shading. All of the *ahem... proportions are perfect as well;) Also, the soft simple background complements her quite well.

Suzumiya SOS Suzumiya SOS

Very detailed and very clean. I didn't even notice the legs until I read the comments, but it doesn't bother me at all. Long legs are sexy guys!

clayscence responds:

haha thank you! and in anime is pretty common too :) but I learned from that and now I do more realistic anatomy

As It Crumbles As It Crumbles

Damn dude, that story? So cool how you tied that to your image. (which looks KILLER!) I don't normally see people add that touch to it, so it was very refreshing for me. Sweet piece dude.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

I tend to like writing small stories to go with my more serious images. I appreciate the comment and rating!

~Lock

Stobot Portrait Stobot Portrait

Yeah thats 98% identical to the Iron Giant. It looks pretty cool, but feels unoriginal to me. Maybe try changing the eye shape a little, and adding a few more elements to it to set it apart. Keep at it tho man! You got some skill.

StudioStobie responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to see what I can do to change this guy up a bit. :)

Streblo (Megaptera Homarus) Streblo (Megaptera Homarus)

I see a whale and a lobster combined, and I love it! I love cross breed stuff like this, keep at it man.

DOMO DOMO

Fricken adoreable dude, Im a big fan of chibi style and this looks awesome. Aces bro!

Scholar in the attic Scholar in the attic

I've really enjoy the great amount of detail and awesome style in this. It looks killer.

Tile Art Batch 5 Tile Art Batch 5

I think this looks pretty sweet dude. Reminds me of Golden Sun... Ahh good times.

Finn Finn

Dang, looks great man. Im a big fan of the show, and I love the "Assassins Creed" feel to it. Good work.