Ripped Off Ripped Off

I thought it was a cool concept. I like any animation where there is some actual thought to it. The music was a bit overpowering in relation to the voice acting, but other than that, solid work bro. Was that the ghost of the man that floated past the screen at the end? Nice touch!

EggnogTripod responds:

Thanks man! :D

Lost Puppy- Ep3: Security Lost Puppy- Ep3: Security

Too... many... FEEEEELS! Lol seriously though, I liked this a lot, and think you did a great job on this. P.S. screw that damn cat.

The Interview (unfinished The Interview (unfinished

My advice to you is: don't upload anything that is unfinished. Uploading an animatic to a completed project to show a "before and after" effect is one thing, but when your completed project is ALSO an animatic (of sorts) its not going to work out. I give you 2 stars for potential, you could make something funny and worth watching, if you put more effort into it. Keep at it, and good luck my friend!

Happy Birthday, Nolan! Happy Birthday, Nolan!

Wow... I can't believe how catchy that song is actually. I loved this. I thought the animation fit well also. Can't wait for more!

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

Well I think that story was pretty disappointing (if you wanted it to be gritty that's one thing, but I think you could have used a more appropriate character than a little girl) however, the animation is still very impressive. Great job on the visuals.

Display Boner Display Boner

I like how you drew Danny's toe thumbs in this:)

Stainville Episode 3 Stainville Episode 3

This reminds me of a more mature Invader Zim or something. I loved it in other words, great job!

Science Fare Science Fare

Sooooo, when can I expect to see this on TV?

Mikecarloooyeah responds:

Thanks check out more of my stuff

Ricks Minecraft Tales 7 Ricks Minecraft Tales 7

NICE! I hope you continue to animate, cuz this was awesome! I really liked this a lot, and I found it to be pretty damn funny! Hope to see more, Great work

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

This is a true gem in the vast sands of the internet. Excellent work, well done.